NetSTORM is CDM Smith's software for hydrologic data analysis and collection system model pre- and post-processing.
The software performs:
NetSTORM adapts selected algorithms originally included in the U.S. Army
Corps of Engineers HEC-STORM program and extends the STORM methodology to simulate systems with multiple control
structures. It has been used in CSO, SSO, industrial stormwater, and pump station planning studies worldwide. NetSTORM was used to establish stormwater detention basin design guidelines for the
California Stormwater BMP Handbooks.
NetSTORM is designed for Windows operating systems. It operates in SI and English units. It is available for free download and use.
- Storage – Treatment – Overflow Runoff Modeling
- Precipitation intensity – duration – frequency (IDF) analysis
- Time series aggregation and synthetic disaggregation
- Data acquisition and formatting from US National Weather Service sources
- SWMM and MOUSE calibration and statistics tools